I hope your week is coming along well! Mine has been interesting. I changed desks at work so I have a nice view now. Hopefully it's permanent. Maybe I'll bring a little plant with flowers on it so that I can make it a little more joyful over here.
Anyway, this post will not have any pictures attached, so if you love pictures you may not want to continue :)
Bills...ugh! They annoy me. I am thankful that I am able to pay them on time, however, I really need to make some changes. I want to get rid of bills that are a waste of money, and try to cut others down.
Here's a list of what I want to do respectively:
1. Upgrade our home security system to a kind that doesn't require a home phone.
2. Cancel our home phone service (it barely works and I'm not paying a tech to service it because that's EXPENSIVE).
3. Upgrade to a faster internet speed.
4. Order Netflix and a Roku box (check out more info on the Roku over at Katrina's blog)
5. Cancel cable (I watch a few shows religiously, but most of them are available online for free...)
**extra credit- maybe sign up for a payed hulu plan
6. Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan (this may not be the last thing that I do; it will probably happen in the midst of everything else).
After all of this is complete, I'll probably be saving well over $100 a month. I'm not going to stop there, either. I'm going to continue to look for other ways to lower or eliminate bills. The fewer bills I get the happier I'll be!
Have you gone through a bill lowering/eliminating spell? If so, what did you cut out or cut down? I need more ideas :)