Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Tablescape

We host Thanksgiving each year, so here are some shots of the table.  The colors this year were plum, gold and brown.


I was on a serious budget this year, so I had to get extra creative by using found objects around the house.  I only bought a yard of fabric to make the runner and the two pumpkins to paint (approx. $10 total).  I'll go into detail on the DIY projects later this week.

By the way, we got a new dining room table!  We used to borrow a table from my Grandma and add it to our smaller one to make a large one.  This year we decided to upgrade, so we got this one from Ikea (of course).  I especially love the details on the legs.
Did you decorate your home and/or table for Thanksgiving?  I would love to take a peek if so!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tablescape. I'm hoping to be able to decorate for Thanksgiving next year. Our place doesn't have room for a dining table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Thanksgiving Tale turned out so petty! The purple and gold pumpkins are to die for!! Everything looks so special and love the new table

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We're definitely loving the size of the new table, it fills the room so much better.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!