Monday, January 17, 2011

60 Day {or so} Wrap Up

Happy New Year! Okay, I'm a few weeks late, but at least it's still January. Before I get back to my regularly scheduled blogging about hotttt designs, yummy food/recipes, killer decor and {insert random topic here}, I want to give you all a glimpse of my Holiday Season. Thanksgiving through New Years. That's right...all in pictures. My holiday's were filled with lots of...

Cake baking {from scratch!}
Wreath making...

Tree decorating...



Wine drinking...
Cookie decorating...
Fire lighting...
Pancake making...
Cranberry Sauce making (a first!)

Sister helping...
Snow falling...

Happy New Yearing!
I'm officially finished with the Holidays now that this post is complete. I will now continue with my regularly scheduled blogging {ideally more frequently than before}.

Adieu! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!