Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Indecisive No More!

Wow, what a busy weekend this was! Thankfully I felt like I spent my time wisely, because often times I feel like the weekend has slipped away with no accomplishments under my belt.

To start off, I FINALLY painted the kitchen! I decided on a color called "Whispering Wind" by Olympic. Since our kitchen has darker cabinets and darker floors, I wanted to use a paint that was light just so that it would still feel as light and airy as possible. The color of the paint chip looked like a shade of greige (gray and beige for those unfamiliar with that term...hey, I just learned it last week), but it looked more like light gray once it was up. That was fine with me though because I love gray anyway!

Hopefully you will be able to tell the difference in the before and after pictures, because the new color looks similar to the old color. Of course I can tell the difference because I'm anal enjoy details!

Before
After

Before
After
After


Now it's time to find some art work, a different light fixture and reorganize the pantry! Okay, maybe not the pantry just yet...

2 comments:

  1. What a big difference ... I really like the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I found a great image to hang, so I'm excited to get that up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!