Thursday, June 2, 2011

Artsy Fartsy

Yeah, that's me. I'm an artist. I may not wear thick framed black glasses every day {the stylish type}, I may not have an avant-garde hairstyle, I may not wear mismatched clothes and I may not cut my ear off and send it to my lover...but doggonit I'm an artist! Here's proof:



I started this painting on Monday evening and finished Tuesday night. Pretty good for a decisive person in training wouldn't ya say? Now I have to decide if it's going to stay on the mantel or hang above the buffet in the dining room...


*Okay, I realize that was possibly stereotypical of artists, but I meant it in all fun. No harm intended :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice color balance. Did you free hand or use some other method to get the straight lines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I used art tape to section each piece off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!