Sunday, July 24, 2011

Garage Love

I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend!  Mine was rather productive, and it happened to be three days long, so that's always a bonus!

Today I want to showcase a few garage spaces that are fabulous in their own unique ways.   Simon cleaned the garage out this afternoon, so garages are fresh on my mind!  Just looking at these makes me want to glam up ours.


Look at the pink door!  Soooo cute!  I wonder if Simon would allow it...
This garage was converted into a full living space!  The next two images are the inside.
Credits 1 2 3 4 5-7

Enjoy the rest of this weekend.  It's not Monday yet, so take full advantage of the time you have!  If coffee ends up being necessary in the morning, so be it!

2 comments:

  1. I have SUCH garage envy. My husband has completely claimed the garage and I have a feeling it will NEVER look organized and pretty. But one can dream, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know, maybe you two can come to a happy medium and you will be able to slide in a few cute touches here and there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!