Sunday, August 28, 2011

Gulf Shores - i

What a week it has been.  How was the week for you all?

This post comes two weeks after the fact!  I went to Gulf Shores in Alabama with my Mom and Sister for my Mom's birthday.  The time was mainly spent on the beach relaxing or in the condo enjoying the view (and drinks).  Since the weekend was really freestyle, I'm not going to set this post up in an orderly fashion.  It will be broken into three parts though because I took plenty of pictures...but mainly of the beautiful sky because I'm a sucker for a gorgeous sunrise/sunset.  I call it God's art work.  This post will focus on the decor of the condo.  I was excited when I found this place because most beach condos are decorated...hmmm...very abstractly...yeah, that's a nice way to put it.  Seeing the pictures of this place online made me so happy.  It actually was decorated...abstractly...when the owner bought it, but she renovated and updated everything, so it was great!
 
The first thing we saw when we opened the door.

Yes, that's the Gulf of Mexico.




Life is good...indeed.







That's our building in the middle!

Stay tuned for more later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!