Thursday, September 1, 2011

Break


  There have been a few things going on that I feel are taking up my brain space.  Today is the start of another month and getting closer to the end of the year. I want to end it on a good note.  Examples: feeling like I've accomplished great things and actually seeing the fruits of my labor, getting in touch with nature and enjoying God's green earth (well, it will be yellow, orange and red soon from the changing of the leaves!). That being said, I'm going to be on a hiatus from my blog for a month or so (or until I feel like I am ready to connect with the inter-world again).  Nothing bad is going on, I just really need to focus on a few aspects of my life and I think that breaking away from the internet will help.  I'm going to TRY to avoid blogging, tweeting, facebooking, tumblr-ing, pinteresting...possibly even watching tv...hmmm...I dunno about that one :)
 
So I bid you all adieu, and I'll be back in a month or so!  One question before I go...have any of you ever gone on a hiatus from the outside world?  How was that experience for you?

image via here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!