Tuesday, April 3, 2012

City Life in Suburbia: Yogli Mogli Fro-Yo Shop

For this edition of City Life in Suburbia, I'll be talking about a frozen yogurt shop called Yogli Mogli.



{credit}

One night Simon and I went to dinner and we saw this place next door.  They were packed and it happened to be around 10 pm!  This is big because most places like this do not stay open past 8 or 9 pm.  I mentioned that we should check them out one day, so we did this past Sunday.


It's all self-serve, so you choose the flavor(s) of frozen yogurt, add all of the toppings that your heart desires, then pay by the pound.  Here are a few indoor shots (via cell, I was in line and had to keep it moving):










And an outdoor shot since it was such a pretty day and all:

My choices: 1/2 Cake batter yogurt 1/2 cheesecake yogurt, butterfinger pieces and strawberry slices.
One of the best things about this place is that it's only a 15 minute drive!

Have any of you ever tried one of these fro-yo places?  There are so many different companies popping up now.  I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!