Friday, July 6, 2012

Anniversary Date Night: June 26th

How about the mid-week Holiday!?  My week is now officially thrown off.

This will probably be the most low key date night ever.  We have been so busy lately thus so tired!  Our date night ended up being Simon asleep on the couch as I read Fifty Shades Darker next to him.  I don't know if you would consider this an official "Date Night", but either way that's how we spent our evening.

Speaking of Fifty Shades Darker...have any of you read the Fifty Shades trilogy?  I finished yesterday and all I can say is WOW.  I loved the story line, though the repetitiveness of the writing was annoying.  Besides that I would give the first two an A+ and the third a C.

Since this post hasn't had any images in it yet, here are a few from our 4th:





3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great 4th, yep the mid-week Holiday threw me off too! I'm so looking forward to this week ending and my vacation starting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I would give the 3rd book at least a B. But the first one was absolutely amazing. seriously. I'm only semi embarrassed to admit that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No embarrassment necessary, lol! It was definitely a great story line :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!