Friday, August 3, 2012

Kimbra

Hey guys!  I rarely talk about music on here, but music is a big part of my life.  The mood that I'm in determines what I listen to.  It could be the Yeah Yeah Yeah's one day and John Coltrane the next.

A few months back I saw 30 seconds of the beginning of a performance by Kimbra on one of those late night talk shows.  I loved what I heard but again, it was only 30 seconds.  This week I came across her again and listened to her album, Vows.  I have been jamming to this all week!  My favorite song is Settle Down.  Check out her album here.

I could see Kimbra as the little sister of Amy Winehouse and Christina Aguilera.  Not only her looks, but her voice is AMAZING!

All images via

Have you heard of her?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!