Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 Wrap Up // Part Two

Hi there!

On to the final days of 2012.


Christmas Eve and Day (note, my Mom made a delicious rum cake for Christmas eve, and my sister decorated the dining room and table for Christmas dinner.  Since the tree color scheme was green and purple, she used those colors.  I told her she should start a blog because just about everything that she did for the table was DIY even down to the place mats)



New Years Eve (I put together a burrito bar and made my world famous guacamole for Simon and I.  We also had a mini bottle of champagne left from our anniversary so we popped that open at 12)


So comes the end of 2012 in the Myers world.  We are looking forward to the wonderful, happy, positive things that 2013 has in store!

*Lucky you, I'm double posting today!  See you back here in a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!