Friday, January 4, 2013

What a Way to Start the New Year!

By saving money :)  January 1st is a great day not only because it's the start of a new year, but also because Target marks all of their Christmas gear down 70%!  I call this my black Friday.  Last year I racked up on $20.  This year I racked up again, but I spent $30 (I also got waaaayyy more than last year).


Here's what I got:

1. One red wreath
2. Two packs of tissue paper
3. Three wine gift bags
4. Two small/medium gift bags
5. One Hand band Pop-Up tape dispenser
6. One pack of silver, gold and black colored pencils
7. Two bottles of nail polish (yes, this was considered a Christmas item...I guess it was in the stocking stuffer area originally and the brand is called E.L.F.)
8. One bag of old fashioned hard candy
9. Three rolls of wrapping paper
10. Three LED ornaments
11. One pack of gold and white striped beverage napkins (Gold and white for Christmas only?!?!!?  Ha!  Not around these parts!)
12. Six gift tag tie-ons
13. One box of pink LED mini lights (again...pink LED lights just for Christmas?!??!  Nope, I have plans of putting these in my office)
14. Seven spools of ribbon
15. One box of light clips

Did any of you know that this is what Target does on the 1st?  It's quickly becoming one of the happiest days of the year for me, ha!  Apparently they have 50% on the day after Christmas, but if you can hold out one week you will be glad you did!

Well that's all!  No more Christmas related posts until December.  This weekend I plan on getting my house back in order and start planning out the next project that I want to work on.  With all of the Lowe's gift cards that I have now, I'm armed and ready!

Enjoy your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!