Monday, July 1, 2013

Following Myers Maison

Happy short week to you!  I hope you all are doing well.  I know it has been pretty quiet around here lately, but I plan to change that soon.

In the meantime, if you didn't already know, Google Reader is no longer around as of today.  If you were following me in Reader, you can follow me on Bloglovin' instead (along with all of the other feeds that you subscribe to).

Now that we got that out of the way, here are a few pictures because I like to have them in blog posts :)


 
1.  Pretty drinks that my Mom made at our sleepover.
2.  A bird nest is right outside of our front door as of last week.  They have attached it to the house... #Renovation.
3.  The evening sky which I love even more in the summer.
4.  The cutest nail polish bottle found at my Mom's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!