Friday, November 22, 2013

New Christmas Lineup

Hey there!  I hope you enjoyed your week.  I have been super busy preparing for the launch of the new Christmas line for my shop Color Hug, and I'd like to share these products with you.  Not only do we offer customizable photo greeting cards and traditional folded greeting cards, we now offer gift tags to add that extra special touch to your beautifully wrapped gift boxes and bags!



I have also added a few new greeting card designs to the existing lineup.  To add an extra special and festive touch, the majority of the greeting cards are now accompanied by a red or white envelope decorated with a gold glitter envelope liner.






Check out my shop (www.ColorHug.com) to view the full line.


Have a splendid weekend!  I plan on purchasing items for my Thanksgiving tablescape and making a few crafty items for it as well.  This should be interesting considering I kind of don't know what I want to do decor wise yet.  A few ideas have been floating around in my head though, so I'll figure something out.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!