Friday, November 8, 2013

Bedroom Updates

To finish the week off, I will show you two changes to my bedroom.  Well, one to the room and one to the closet.  In the original list I stated, "Purchase another one of these as a credenza and style it"

credit

I got to the point of purchasing and constructing, but the styling is a work in progress.  This is before-


This is after (excuse the different angle)-



Ultimately I want to place baskets inside of some of the openings so that the ugly wires in the back will no longer be visible, and also for extra storage.  Something like this would be ideal.


Okay I got a little Photoshop happy.

All of the books lead to the next transformation.  In the original list I stated, "Spray bookcase white and move into closet for shoe and accessory storage".   I completed half of that by moving the bookcase into the closet.  I also removed one of the fabric hanging storage shelves which opened the space up a little more.  This is before-


This is after-



I still have a long way to go, but I really like the bookcase being in the closet.  It fits in that space just right and doesn't even cover up the light switch (one of my concerns).

That is all for the little updates that I completed over the spring and summer.  I still have a long way to go, but I think I'm making good progress.
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!