Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dining Room Update

Greetings!  To continue with reveals for this week, I have a small one for you today.  I mentioned that I wanted to "Add round light bulbs to the light fixture (and maybe spray paint it) so that it can look similar to this"


credit

I ended up just replacing the light bulbs but haven't gotten around to spray painting it yet (if I even want to do that still).

This is the fixture before-


And this is after-


 

I enjoy the change, but I think I would still like to spray paint it.  Maybe next spring...

2 comments:

  1. Those bulbs look so much better!! & I'm not a huge fan of gold, but I think your chandy would look amazing spray painted gold! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I'm still contemplating on if I want to spray or not and if so what color. I really think the gold would look great in there though especially with the color of the drapes and the grey walls.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!