Monday, June 1, 2015

Catching up

Hello there friends!  I must say, I have missed blogging!  A lot has happened since my last post in August.  I went back to Frisco, Colorado in September and it was a great trip.


 Our Thanksgiving was great.  It was a smaller gathering than past years, but wonderful nonetheless. 


Christmas was equally pleasing as well as New Year's Eve.


 I think the most pivotal point from last year, though, was finding out that we're expecting!  As I type this, we are 6 days past our due date, but we're over the moon about meeting our baby girl very soon :-)  Soooo...the Myers Maison will be filled with even more love!



As for other projects around the house, I honestly haven't done much outside of decorating the nursery which is 98% complete.  Can't wait to share it with you guys soon!  As for my online shop, Color Hug, we're in the final stages of launching our new product lines for the Summer, so keep your eyes open for that as well.

See you guys soon!

2 comments:

  1. You have cutest baby belly ever!!! Hang in there, hopefully only a few days left before you baby girl arrives and does this post mean your back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, she will be here soon for sure :) I plan to pop up here and there on the blog, so this should be the beginning of something good!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!