Monday, May 23, 2011

Live in rooms full of light...

...Says Cornelius Celsus. I agree with him. Light is such a beautiful thing, especially shining into a room. I prefer sunlight, but of course I have to see at night. With that being said, I have still been on the hunt for a kitchen light. As stated in previous posts, I really want to get rid of that builder's grade fluorescent rectangular growth on the ceiling. I want something more modern and chic. One issue...since we have an open floor plan, the dining room light and kitchen light have to look similar, otherwise it will just look crazy. This has been a challenge because I envisioned a different style of light in the dining room from the kitchen. Oh well, we'll figure it out. In the meantime, here are a few lights that I enjoy and am considering purchasing:




{The following is my favorite...but not the price...eek!}



{credits 1 2 3 4 5}

So confused...and this is where the decisive person in training would take over. It's not working though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!