Monday, October 3, 2011

Accountability Update II

It's time for an update on my list of accountable items:

Comment Color Code Key:
       = completed by first update post
       = completed by second update post

Car services
- Purchase new tires {2 at a time} complete!  I ended up buying a full set and am soooooo glad I did because the axle issue was resolved.  Now I can drive 65+ and the car doesn't shake anymore!
- Change the spark plugs I don't need to worry about this right now; it doesn't appear to be an issue after all.
- Add more coolant complete!
- Service for steering wheel issue No longer an issue...see why in a few...
- Service for axle resolved (see above)!
- Switch car over to my name I switched the car over to my name alright...by buying a new car!  Yay!


Appointments
- Washer and Dryer bi-yearly checkup
- Water temperature issue in master bath postponed until the winter since this is only an issue in the colder months. Decided to get this checked out before the winter since our service call fee will be going up.  We now know what is causing the temperature issues.
- Electrical issue with fan in great room The electrician came out and we are going to try to install a remote for the fan so that is will no longer be an issue.  Stay tuned on that one!
- Get a physical
- Visit the lady doctor I'm marking this off because I made the appointment which is in a few days.


Business
- Updates for Milestone Events website removed; I did send over the information that I needed to complete so I'm as done as I can be at the moment.
- Redo my Portfolio website and change the url Done!  Check it out--> www.Shift-L.com
- Switch business website to shop Done!  You may have already seen it... www.LrnMDesign.com
- Redesign business blog Done!  You may have seen this as well... LrnMDesign.blogspot.com
- Renew Internet Security software Done!  Probably because I needed to work from home one day so I needed to update the software in order to do so.
-(addition on 6/5) Copyright new prints Done!


Apparently my summer was packed! What about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!