Tuesday, October 25, 2011

S+L 3rd Anniversary: Bridal Party Attire

Greetings!  Welcome back to our 3rd Anniversary Virtual Party!  If you have missed any of the fun details, check out the series here.

Our bridal party was...large now that I think about it.  We had 12 bridesmaids and groomsmen combined, a ring bearer, flower girl and two hostesses.

My sister (the Maid of Honour) wore an espresso dress with pool accents and a small train as well as a pool bolero jacket.  So cute! 


 The bridesmaids wore espresso dresses with pool accents.



 The Hostesses wore espresso bubble dresses with a pool ribbon accent around the waist. (I couldn't seem to find a good picture, so I swiped this from the website.  Imagine that the green is pool)

via here
 The groomsmen wore an espresso tux and vest with white shirts and pool ties.



The flower girl wore an ivory dress with an espresso sash somewhat mimicking my dress, and the ring bearer (my little brother) wore an ivory tux with a brown vest, an ivory shirt and brown tie.




Here's a shot of the whole bridal party.


My parents wore brown and gold.  My mom also wore an espresso bolero jacket with her dress and her sash was gold.  My dad's tux was brown with a brown vest, ivory shirt and gold tie.  Simon's mom wore a brown dress.  Simon's dad married us, so he had on his robe during the ceremony, but wore a navy blue suit for the reception.


My grandparents wore brown and Simon's grandma wore an ivory dress.


My bridesmaids had smaller bouquets of ivory, light blue and light green hydrangea wrapped in pool ribbon with pearls going down the side. I added a small crystal brooch to my sister's bouquet to distinguish hers from the others (shown in first image of this post).




 

The groomsmen had ivory roses with blue accents (no good shots unfortunately).

The flower girl had a basket that I designed for the ceremony, but for post wedding pictures she carried a pomander which was a mini version of my bouquet.


The pillow that the ring bearer carried was going to be a DIY, but by that time my patience had run thin and I was fine with purchasing one instead.




Our big day is tomorrow!  We don't have anything planned yet, but I'm sure we'll figure something out.  Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!