Thursday, August 30, 2012

Anniversary Date Night: August 26th

Hey there! I can't believe that summer is almost over. Time is flying by...overall. I guess it's true what people say, "Once you graduate from high school life speeds by". Anyway, this month both Simon and I were under the weather, so we were in the house on our date night. I recently discovered the show, White Collar, on Netflix and have already finished the first season (14 episodes)! We watched the show and ate soup from the Olive Garden.

Cheers to the common cold :-\


2 comments:

  1. I hope you and Simon are feeling better! I keep wondering if I should try that show out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are doing much better :)

      You should definitely give White Collar a try. I LOVE it. Very entertaining and so much suspense!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!