Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring!

It's finally here!  My favorite time of the year when flowers start blooming, the evening skies appear painted and the weather is tolerable for more than five minutes at a time.  Here are nine things that I'm looking forward to this Spring.

i.  Trees // Nature (minus the bugs) is one of my favorite things in the world.  I love this time of year when all of the trees start blooming, especially the cherry blossoms.

ii.  Windows up // With spring comes delicious, fresh air.  The air is clean and has a certain smell that reminds me of my childhood.  I tend to sleep best when I leave the window up next to my bed and let the nice crisp breeze flow in.

iii.  Grilling //  Of course this would be on here!  Fun factoid...hot dogs are one of my favorite foods...definitely in the top three.

iv.  Evening walks // I'm definitely not the most athletic person in the world, but I do like to take an evening walk every now and then.  Bonus points if I catch the sun set.

v.  Patio time at night w/music // One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is to sit on my patio at night listening to music.  Well, I like sitting out there during the day too, but there's something about the night time and looking at the stars and moon that I love.

vi.  Curly hair // For those that do not know, my hair is naturally curly.  I straighten it for the autumn and winter and wear it curly in the spring and summer.  Curly hair is great for the warmer months because I don't have to worry about it drying out and the humidity and rain work in my favor.

vii.  Taking more photos // Natural light!  A (wanna be) photographer's best friend!  I feel more creative in the warmer months because of the abundant sunlight.

viii.  Sandals // This is the time to let our little piggies breathe!  No socks, no boots (two things that make my feet feel hot and constricted), just your foot and your shoe against the world.

ix.  Pedicures // If you're wearing the cute sandals, the piggies have to look cute, too :)

How do you feel about Spring?  Anything you're looking forward to in particular?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Myers Maison!